Saturday, May 06, 2006

The last toothy post

I know it's been a few weeks since I posted. But I figured I should at least get online and report that my dental work is finished. I don't have to go back until January (and that's just for a regular checkup).

Man, I can't believe it's over. But is it weird that I'm going to miss seeing my dentist and her assistant? I mean, who am I going to talk to about American Idol now?

Anyway, I'd like to give a public shout-out to Dr. Jennifer Lee Scott and her staff. They made a trying time very easy. And they never once made fun of this old fool.

Remember people.....FLOSS.

1 comment:

edieraye said...

Congrats! And it won't be long until you see them again. Remember, adults get their teeth cleaned every 6 months. Honest. (OK, I had NO IDEA until I got married, but it seems to be true.) Cats get their teeth cleaned once a year. Or every two years if you are lazy.