Thursday, August 17, 2006

From the Archives


This picture was taken on June 11. I hadn't posted it before now because it was really washed out by the flash. But I really liked the pose so I tried a little Photoshop magic on it. I hope it's not too noticable.

I still miss Spot an incredible amount, but I'm sure glad I finally bought a digital camera last year. I have many pictures of the old boy that I probably won't ever share with anyone (especially the ones from his last days), but I have them. They both comfort me and make me sad all over again. I guess that's to be expected, though...

2 comments:

edieraye said...

I am so sorry for your loss. But glad that you have the little ones to keep you company during this sad time. I'm always asking myself what I am going to do with all the cat pictures I've taken over the years. And yet I just keep taking them. I took a few today.

Anonymous said...

Pictures are good. How fortunate, really, to have had the time represented by all the pictures, and the good company those pictures show. Now that's worth celebrating! I can't help but think that's a remembrance with a smile in it somewhere. -RP (yes, again).