Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's been HOW long?!

I knew the date was near, but I didn't realize it had already passed. What day, you may ask?

Why, the anniversary of this blog. It was a year ago yesterday that "Ensign Eddie's Extravaganza" entered the blogosphere.

A lot has happened to me over this past year. I plan to write more about it this weekend. Of course, I've been planning to write that novel too, and yet it still sits there mocking me.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure to write to all of you this year (even with all of the heartache it brought). Hopefully, this coming year will be better.

2 comments:

linda said...

thanx for introducing the site...have you thought about a myspace page? it could be really killer!

oh and happy 7th birthday to my baby girl shasta!

p.s. for those not in the know, she's my female akita...even SCOTT likes her!!!

Suze said...

It's been that long? I have you beat by a few months. The other day I copied all my posts to a word file, so I'll always have it in case the blog crashes, and to put it in a scrapbook or something. 73 pages, (lots of extra stuff and not formatted that great), but that's a lot of pages. Its the first successful "diary" or "journal" I've ever written.