Monday, November 26, 2007

Birthdays

I turned 44 yesterday and feel every bit of it. This feeling was not helped by a toilet repair that went very, very wrong (but that's a story for another time, perhaps).

I had a nice lunch with the family. Mr. and Mrs. AVGeek were there as well. I think everyone had a good time. I know I did. If it weren't for that darn toilet it would have been a good day all around...

Of course, the other "birthday" I celebrated this month was the second anniversary of the beginning of this blog. Although, admittedly, I have kind of let it lay fallow for a while. Perhaps December will be a better month for blogging.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed the Cowboys smacking down yet another team. Let's hope it keeps up this Thursday when they take on the Pack.

No comments: