Saturday, February 11, 2006

Checking In - Day 3

Well, after three days, I'm pretty surprised how well I came through my "little procedure". I was luckily spared most of the pain and nausea I have been told about. Except for a minor bit of discomfort I feel about as good as I always do. Unfortunately, I guess that means I have to go back to work on Monday...drats. I would like to think Dr. Pedro Franco and his staff for as easy a time as was probably possible.

Today I have been watching way too much Olympics coverage. I don't see how I can keep this up! But watching the Opening Ceremonies I was reminded of a thought I have every time I watch one of these. Namely, that there sure are a lot of beautiful women in this world of all nationalities.

Take care, folks. And remember to floss.

2 comments:

linda said...

so THAT'S why you weren't up on all the nascar hubbub...watchin' all the chickies...i'll catch it when the men's hockey starts but other than that..boring! there's more nascar tomorrow! then we have to wait til thursday to know the full lineup for the big day...

Ensign Eddie said...

Thanks. I've added you to my list of blogs to the right.