Friday, February 03, 2006

Four Things Meme

I was tagged here.

Four jobs I've had:
I've only had two
1. Software Engineer
2. Warehouse worker
3. N/A
4. N/A

Four places I've lived:
I've only had three
1. Southwest Dallas (across the street from Duncanville)
2. Grand Prairie
3. Oak Cliff
4. N/A

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The Digital Bits
2. TV Shows on DVD
3. TV Guide Online
4. Home Theater Forum

Four television shows I love to watch:
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Stargates SG-1 and Atlantis
3. The Office
4. My Name is Earl

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chopped Steak
2. Oranges
3. Popcorn
4. Taco Bueno Tacos

Four albums I can't live without (at least for the moment):
1. Amos's 2005 Christmas Mix
2. That Christmas Swing - Dave Williamson Big Band
3. Chicago X (all of the Chicago albums, actually)
4. Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope Original Soundtrack

Four DVDs I can't live without (at least for the moment):
1. Star Wars Trilogy
2. Get Over It
3. Fantasia Anthology
4. Gilmore Girls

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Disneyland
2. Walt Disney World
3. London
4. Las Vegas

Four people I am tagging to do this meme are:
1. amos, avgeek's Significant Other (via proxy)
2. suze
3. Petty Girl
4. ZanyMuggle

3 comments:

linda said...

okay, i'll bite....

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. dimestore cashier
2. discount store-cashier,
stocker, cash office,
refund desk
3. office worker/hardware store
4. data entry/uniform company

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. duncanville
2. arlington
3. grand prairie
4. oak cliff

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1. nascar.com
2. kylepetty.net
3. pettyblueboard.com
4. howardstern.com

FOUR TELEVISION SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. medium
2. nip/tuck
3. crossing jordan
4. extreme makeover/home edition

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. prime rib
2. shrimp-fried or scampi
3. grilled chicken
4. canned pears

FOUR ALBUMS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT):
1. audioslave-the first album
2. queensryche-operation
mindcrime
3. linkin park-hybrid theory
4. duran duran-greatest hits

FOUR DVD'S I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT):
1. star wars trilogy
2. excalibur
3. indiana jones set
4. romeo/juliet circa 1968

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
1. london/british isles
2. australia
3. the beach
4. vegas baby!

subce ensign eddie's already covered the who i'd meme this to...i'll leave it alone!

Suze said...

See my blog for mine. What does Meme mean? Someone asked me.

Ensign Eddie said...

Look here

Basically, it's somewhat akin to a chain letter or virus. Cool, huh?