Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Choppers

As I wrote last month, I have been in the midst of some pretty serious dental work. Not only did I have the extractions, but I also needed six crowns in the front, two bridges and several fillings. Yikes.

Well, as of now, the front porch (sorry avgeek) is done. Also, all the work on the right side of my mouth (a bridge and some fillings) is complete except for the permanent bridge (which will be placed in two weeks). So far, so good.

Anyway, I thought I would let all of you know what's going on with all of this. I originally started talking about this with an entry called "The Price of Stupidity". Well, now I know most of the price. Besides the pain and discomfort, the price is actually about the cost of a new car. Heh.

However, the RESULTS have been better than I had hoped. But I'll let you decide...

2 comments:

AVGeek said...

Front porch looks good, Scooter. I'm glad for you and proud of you!
-D

edieraye said...

When I got married I discovered that some people really do go to the dentist every six months. That's right folks, I now go get my teeth cleaned every six months. Seems a little excessive to me. But I guess it is better than the alternative, huh?

Sorry it has been so pricey but the results are outstanding!