Saturday, June 03, 2006

The ice is beginning to thaw...

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get good pictures of the new kittens (at least not good enough to put up here on the blog). I have been playing with camera settings in order to take pics without using the flash (I just hate that washed out look). This effort has been somewhat successful, but I'm still working out the kinks.

However, something happened yesterday that I just had to have a picture of, so I used the flash. Mickey and Spot were both on the chair together for about five minutes without batting at each other. The spell was broken when Maggie tried to join the party. I bet you can guess how that worked out....

Anyway, here is the photographic evidence:

3 comments:

linda said...

awwww...he's gonna be a pushover now...i can see it now-the boys against the one lowly girl...typical..lol!!

oh yeah...

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!

edieraye said...

How sweet! I have been taking A LOT of pictures of my kitties lately. They are so hard to capture. Use the flash and you end up with evil eyes. Don't use the flash and you miss some of their expressions. Once I get the technique figured out I'll let you know :)

edieraye said...

And oh yeah...


GO MAVS!!!