Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I need your prayers...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

However, this morning I am taking Spot to the vet. He has not been eating well as of late and appears to be getting weaker. Last night he seemed to be walking a little wobbly, although he seems to be a little better this morning.

A few months ago he was diagnosed with pancreatitis and we have had to deal with that. It doesn't help that he really doesn't like the food required to treat that condition.

Anyway, I hope to have good news to report. But I'm not feeling lucky.

Please keep Spot and me in your prayers.

2 comments:

AVGeek said...

Hang in there and keep us posted, Scooter.
-D

Ensign Eddie said...

I was right....I'm not lucky.

A few days left, at the most.

I don't know what I'm going to do....