Monday, January 02, 2006

A New Year, but more of the same

Just thought I would put out a quick post to recognize the new year (it appears that doing this is required by the Blogger bylaws). Anyway, tomorrow I return to work after a two-week reprieve, but I doubt anything will change.

Hopefully, this year will bring me the new vocation I have been seeking. Not a new job, mind you, but a new vocation. If I'm going to work for "the man" I might as well stay where I am. I like the people I work with and the money is way more than I deserve. But the joy of the work isn't there anymore. However, getting to see my friends there is enough for now.

But I'm on the lookout for my bliss....I just hope I have to courage to follow it once it's found.

And, what the heck....Happy New Year, everybody!

1 comment:

linda said...

well, maybe if you go into a little more detail as to what your bliss might be, then those of us who love you can help you obtain it...we'd at least try...did miss you and so did john...dick looked and sounded better than i expected...